How to Fix Gmail not Receiving Emails
July 05, 2019
Gmail not Receiving Emails
Being a Gmail account holder you can get stuck into multiple problems and Gmail not receiving emails is one among those which is highly faced by the users on often or daily basis. There could be varied reasons behind Gmail not receiving emails and you can fix them very easily if you have a good knowledge to fix them. In this article, you will be learned about the step by step procedure to fix this problem which is very simple and easy.
Quick and easy steps to fix Gmail not receiving emails
- Check your internet connection
- If you have proper internet connectivity, then you can simply access multiple features of Gmail account. To ensure that you have an active internet connection which is very important to receive emails on Gmail account.
- Check Junk or Spam folder
- You may also check your junk and spam folder because sometimes some emails directly go to these folders and also make sure that you have not marked any email address as spam.
- Check inbox storage
- If your inbox is out of storage, then you would not receive any email in your inbox. So you can check your inbox and clean out for making some required space for emails.
If you are still not able to fix Gmail not receiving emails problem after applying the above-described steps, then you can directly get in touch with the Google team and get reliable assistance to fix this problem.
Gmail not Receiving Emails with Attachments
Sending and receiving of emails in Gmail is not a difficult task. User can send more than one attachment at a time but the size limit is 25 MB. So if user is or Gmail not receiving emails with any attachments then he should look for few things and settings.
How to Fix Gmail not Receiving Emails
- First check the size of the attachment. It should not exceed 25MB
- Then check weather the sender is receiving bounced emails from the receiver or not. If emails are bouncing that means user need to remove few emails from the inbox.
- Try to send email with an attachment to self from any other email account.
- Check weather the email id is missing in the sender's list or not.
- It also depends upon the email client which user is using like Outlook or thunderbird. Check the POP/IMAP settings.
- Check the email forwarding settings, that may be emails are forwarded some where else.
- Check weather the sender's email is blocked accidentally or not?
- Check weather there is a filter attached with sender's email id or not.
- Also, check weather the sender is using Google Apps or Gmail to send the email. Check for the correct MX record.
If all the things are fine then ask to the experts for Gmail help. The executives are experienced people on Google technology and thus they have solution to each and every issue related to google and it's other services. User can any time call or contact Gmail professionals and get the effective help from the experts about Gmail not receiving emails on iphone.
Gmail Account not Receiving Emails
Are you not receiving important mails in your Gmail inbox or can say Gmail account not receiving emails? Then you don't need to fret over it as those mails might have gone into the spam folder. Check the spam folder, and if you don’t find your mails even there, then contact Gmail to get the best possible solution. In the meanwhile, go through this write up to find the possible reasons and solutions to your problem Gmail account not receiving emails. Follow these steps and your problem might get solved.
Not receiving emails in your Gmail inbox? Here's How
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the down arrow on the search bar. It will allow you to choose your search criteria.
- Type in the address of from which an email was expected, in the search field.
- If you are not sure about the address, then go to the search box and click Mail, spam, and trash option from the drop down menu.
- Click on Search Mail button, and search for the email you are looking for.
- If you didn't find your message, then go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings,
- In case POP is enabled, then check whether you haven’t altered your Gmail settings to delete a Gmail's copy. In case you have selected recent mode in POP, then configure your POP settings so that your messages remain on the server.
- You must make sure that you are using recommended IMAP client settings.
This should fix your problem about Gmail account not receiving emails. In case it don't, then don't hesitate to contact Gmail and fix the problem with absolutely easy solution for Gmail not receiving emails.