How to Stop Skype from Starting Automatically on Mac
June 11, 2019
How to Disable Automatic Start Feature of Skype on Mac?
Skype 2.7 version for Mac made the users annoyed, just because of the starting issue. In short, whenever any user turns On the Mac, Skype starts automatically and this made the users irritating, but there is a solution and it is quite simple to apply for How to Stop Skype from Starting Automatically on Mac.
An extensive way to stop automatic start feature of Skype on Mac
- Open Skype on your Mac and then move to the Dock section.
- Now click on the Skype icon by holding the Ctrl button, soon you will find the box, showing few options, uncheck one feature, i.e. ‘Open at Login’.
- Close the Skype and next time when you will start your Mac, you will get rid of this issue.
From System Preferences
- Click on the Apple icon and select ‘System Preferences’ from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find an icon ‘Users & Groups’ click on it.
- Under the same, you will find your account credentials, click on your account name and further click on ‘Login Items’ located at the top of the page.
- Now, select Skype and click on the minus button to remove the same.
- This method will give you rid of this issue.
These where the 2 ways to get solution for How to Stop Skype from Starting Automatically on Mac and this could really help the users.
Stop Skype from Starting Automatically on Mac
However, if you need any other assistance, then dial on help number. The geeks will assist you and will provide the finest solution to any issues like How to Stop Skype from Starting Automatically on Mac.